Accounting is often called “The language of business”. This is because business facts and events are collected, classified, and reported in accordance with accounting principles and procedures, and in accounting terms. Business people use accounting to compute the profit earned by a firm during a year or other period .Computer is everywhere; it is constantly developing, accelerating, changing and improving. It’s in these many and several changes that the programmer and chief accountant interfere and play fundamental role in keeping up to date with the enterprise. The programmer and chief accountant should know how to handle pure logic concepts as well as computer languages.
Duration: Nine Months Cost :2000 USD
This specialization entails the following disciplines :
– Management (Accounting management, trade (business), General Economy
& Enterprises Economy organization, Professional communication and commercial activities.
– Computer (Office automation, programming, files, computers technology).
– Accounting and finance (General accounting, Business accounting,
– Accountant techniques, financial mathematics, General mathematics and
– Law (Civil, social and commercial).
– Language (English, French and Arabic).
currently computer science and accounting are proved to be two important sources of work.
The chief accountant and the programmer can create new programs, established synthesis in the companies as well as up-date its functioning .They are everywhere, besides they know to turn everything to their advantage.