Accounting is a technique aiming at the understanding and the rational use of accounts systems, in order to know in a total, concise and rapid way the running of an enterprise that has expenses
and revenues. Accounting now has a different aspect ; it is not only that channel, which handles simply figures, however it became one of the fundamental bases of decision-making .While developing all required competence, this training gives the student a professional specialization in accounting and finance of enterprise.
This specialization entails the following disciplines:
– Accounting (General, Analytic, of Societies, Special, Banking, Taxable and Audit).
– Finance (Financial mathematics, statistics, financial analysis, Projected and Budgetary management).
– Management (Management, Economy, Organization and Marketing).
– Law (Civil, Social, Commercial and Penal).
– Office automation (Computer).
Job opportunities are multiple, particularly in big enterprises or in cabinets specialized in auditing
With the chief accountant diploma, you can hold an interesting position in an enterprise as responsible for the accounting sector or as an administrator.