Computers have been called “electronic brains”. But a computer cannot think. Human operators and specialists must put “data” (facts and figures) into a computer. Then they must tell the computer what to do with the information. This specialization puts in relation data processing (computer) as effective tool to the management. It is essential today to make profitable the technical progress and to put it to the service of the enterprise, because the computer allows saving time and effort .The student in Computer Science should follow the technical progresses, extremely rapid in this sector and get ready to changes that disrupt habits and knowledge already firmly-rooted. This dual program in computer as well as in management aims at training professionals who would be able to create and manage computer science systems.
This specialization entails the following disciplines:
– Computer (Office automation, programming (C, Visual Basic,) algorithm, methodology, database, Architecture and Technology, operational research, network, HTML).
– Accounting (General & Analytical).
– Finance (Financial mathematics, statistics and probability).
– Management (Management, economy, organization and marketing).
– Law (Civil, Social and Commercial).
Computer Science provides an outlet in private as well as in public sector. The intervention of computer in all fields makes its presence essential for the smooth running of the enterprise.
Experience shall be an advantage for the student, that he should not neglect it.