The aim of this education is the attainment of the Superior Technician in the domain of Graphic
Arts & Advertisement. This education:
– Aim, first of all, at the apprentice of conventional methods of manufacturing means of expression, of visual communication and attainment of historical knowledge of these means.
– Approach, later the actual techniques of production and the management of these means.
– Allows the development of creative aptitudes of the student as well as his sense of responsibility.
Subjects of specialization:
This specialization entails the following disciplines :
– History & techniques of printing & Gravure.
– Studies of colors – Arabic Calligraphy.
– Artistic Drawing – Graphic Drawing.
– Computer graphics & Advertising.
– Conventional mock-up & Latin Letter.
– Mock-up model – PAO (Publication & Publicity assisted by computer).
– Illustration: “ROUGH” & Mixed Media.
– Mass Communication, Packaging, PLV, Stand.
– Advertising: Press – Radio – Cinema – Television – Bill-boarding…
General Subjects – Communication – Photography.
– History of Communication.
– Advertising Management – Marketing.
Leads to : The diploma of Graphic Arts & Advertisement can make a path :
– In the domain of Advertisement (Advertising agency, Studios for independent
– In the domain of Industry (Studios of integrated creation, referential of usage).
– In the domain of Medias (Daily papers, Periodicals, Television stations, Movies).
– In the domain of Publishing & Printing