30th to 31st July 2018; 1-2 August – from 9 Am till 6 PM Places are Limited
Fee covers: Course Material, OSHA Certificate & Walled Card(USA),
2 Coffee Brakes and Lunch.
• Exploration & Production phase (EPA)
• HSE rules and regulations
(ISO Standards, OSHA Standards, HSE rules in Lebanon under Chapter 09 of the Offshore Petroleum Resources Law (OPRL) – Law 132 24/8/2010 knowing that new HSE legislation and regulations in Lebanon are currently being developed … )
• Pipelines Safety Regulations (PSR) and in particular on those pipelines known as major accident hazard pipelines.
• Medi-Vac (Medical and Safety Evacuation measures)
Oil & Gas Industry Safety & Health Training is assessed by a multiple-choice open book assessment or a blended assessment which includes, class participation, a multiple-choice open book and a case study (if possible) test on the last day of the course.
Who should attend the course?
• Operations, Maintenance and Process Managers
• Safety & Health Managers
• All Engineers (Operations, Maintenance, Process, Safety, Civil, Electrical, Industrial, Infrastructure, Chemical, Petroleum, etc.)
• All supervisors and Line Management
• All Fire Fighting Personnel
• All Safety Personnel
• Medi-Care personnel
• All personnel looking for work on offshore and onshore oil and gas platforms
• Petroleum storage, transportation and distribution companies
• Oil and Gas industry